Issue tracking within OpenMAMA is hosted on Github.
Please take the following into discussion when raising issues:
- Check this hasn’t been reported before. GitHub provides excellent search functionality on the main issues page.
- If you’re not sure if it’s an issue or not, ask us on the developer mailing list or come chat with us on gitter.
- Include as much information as possible
- Recreation details.
- Platform(s) seen on.
- Relevant code snippets.
- Example output.
- If you’re planning on working on the issue yourself, let us know!
- Comment on the issue to limit duplication of effort.
- Instead of an issue, consider opening a Pull Request if you already have code to look at.
- Keeps all relevant information on one page.